You are hereAbout Us / Donations and Funders
Donations and Funders
Young Parents Support Network work would not be possible without grants and donations, from individuals and organizations.
Although we are experts at stretching a dollar, funding is always tight, and financial donations from community members make a huge difference to our work.
Have a look at what your donation can do!
Then donate using the 'Canada Helps' button on the right!
With the generous support from the funders listed below, YPSN is able to provide programs and services to address the needs of some of Greater Victoria’s most vulnerable young parents and their families.
Our thanks to:
- Public Health Agency of Canada (Community Action Program for Children)
- Province of British Columbia through the BC Gaming Commission
- United Way of Greater Victoria
- Children's Health Foundation of Vancouver Island
- Telus Community Foundation
- Vancouver Foundation
- Victoria Foundation
- TLC Fund for Children
- Coast Capital Savings
- Bell Canada